Physiotherapy is a science-based health care profession that views human movement as central to health and well-being. It aims to maintain and restore human function after disease or injury and to help people achieve a higher quality of life.
Our physiotherapists are highly trained in assessing, diagnosing and managing acute and chronic conditions that affect the joints, muscles and skeletal system.
Whether you’re a top-level sports person, a weekend warrior or have every day aches and pains, we will work with you to understand your needs and goals and use the best methods to help you get better faster.
We’ll also give you the information you need to speed-up your recovery and prevent your pain returning.
What to expect when you see a physiotherapist:
- A comprehensive assessment to help get to the cause of your problem so it can be treated in the most efficient method possible
- A clinically reasoned diagnosis explained in terms you can understand; not medical jargon
- Two-way dialogue providing a good understanding of your condition, your goals and treatment options available
- Up-to-date evidence-based personalised treatment plan
- Hands-on manual therapies – joint mobilisations and soft tissue release – to reduce pain and stiffness
- Use of therapeutic methods, such as ultrasound, if needed
- Personalized exercise programs designed to improve your strength, range of motion, and function
We’re here to help you achieve your goals and get you better quicker!